nine.

The weeks that follow the party are ones full of excitement, many of the newcomers made major progress with their construction projects. Their bases and homes were all unique, but provided them what they needed.

The tension between Ponk and Sapnap continued to worsen with each passing day, they would taunt each other, even vandalize each other's property. Dream had warned both of them to stop, and they had for now, although I don't think that will last very long.

A few days after the party Phil had decided to keep travelling, he took some supplies then left on foot. He'd said he was going to find and live with an old friend of his, someone named "Technoblade."

Tommy informed me that Technoblade was one of the most intimidating people he'd ever met and that he was a very skilled survivalist...not someone to be trifled with.

Schlatt had decided to go with Phil, not to visit Technoblade, but to keep travelling. He'd told everyone he didn't want to be tied down in one place. It didn't make sense to me, but I hadn't told him that.

Wilbur and I had hung out together a few times when he wasn't busy helping everyone build and I wasn't busy with George, Dream, and Sapnap. We would walk through the meadows surrounding the kingdom, I would tell him stories from the five years I'd lived there, and he would tell me stories about the time he spent travelling with his group.

It was nice talking to him. I felt like I had known him longer than just two weeks, we were comfortable with each other and that was evident.

Whenever I would hang out with Dream after being with Wilbur I could tell that he was suspicious, but he never said anything. Just looked unsure for a few seconds before shaking it off.

Dream had been a little bit aggravated when I'd told him I'd given Cat and Mellohi to Tommy, I didn't think I would be. I hadn't listened to them in ages before the party and I didn't even think he'd remembered giving them to me.

We had argued about it briefly before he got over it, after I reassured him I could get them back anytime I wanted.

Sapnap had made good friends with Tommy, and I could see that the pair was most definitely going to cause trouble around the kingdom. I couldn't help but laugh at all the pranks they'd played on everyone.

I laid in the grass in my backyard, eyes closed, soaking in the warmth of the morning. It wasn't too hot yet, and I like listening to the birds singing before I go to face the inevitable chaos of each day.

As I lay in silence, I hear soft footsteps coming towards me. I turn my head towards the sound and open one eye, squinting in the sunlight. I see Wilbur walking in my direction.

"Good morning," I say to him. "Good morning, what...um...what are you doing?" he asks, as he stops beside me, looking down at me confused. "Just taking in the day," I reply, sticking my hand up for him to pull me up.

He grabs my hand and pulls me up in one swift motion. I close my eyes, slightly dizzy from standing so abruptly. "How are you this morning Wilbur?" I ask him. "I'm quite alright, how about yourself?" he replies.

I smile, "Better than ever." He smiles in response, looking at me for a few seconds before he begins speaking again, "So I'm going to be rather busy today, I told Fundy I would help him with some project...but I was wondering if you might like to go on a walk with me this evening?" he asks.

I look up at the sky, as if I'm considering it long and hard, "Hmmmm...I think I could make that happen...I am a very busy woman you know," I joke. Wilbur laughs softly, "Well I would be honored if you would be able to squeeze me into your busy schedule," he jokes back.