Uta- no Prince Sama Maji Love 1000%

Genre: Music, Comedy, Romance, School, Shoujo, and Harmen.

Date Summer 2011

Studio: A-1 Pictures

Summary:

Haruka Nanami, an aspiring composer from the countryside, longs to write music for her beloved idol, Hayato Ichinose. Determined to accomplish this goal, she enrolls into Saotome Academy, a highly regarded vocational school for the performing arts.

Upon her arrival, Haruka soon learns that everyone on staff, including the headmaster, is either an idol, a composer, or a poet. To top it all off, she is surrounded by incredibly talented future idols and composers. The competition among the students is fierce; with the Shining Agency's possibility upon graduation, the stakes are incredibly high. As she strives to reach her dream at the academy, one fateful night, a series of events lead Haruka to a mysterious man standing in the moonlight, and he seems a bit familiar...

My opinion: I am not the type of person that would say I love Harmen. Especially if it's all girls and one male, I don't like it at all. However, my friends seem to pick perfect reverse Harmen, which means all men and one girl. Idk why I seem to be okay with that in anime, but I am. However, in real life, I am not for it. Anyway, enough of that rant... We watch one episode in the anime club, and I was like an anime with music, romance, and hot guys; lol, what's not to like.  So I learned that whatever we watched in Anime club wasn't the first episode to the first season, but it was probably the movie or the second season. That explains a lot because it felt very confusing.  Anyway, I watched the first episode of the first season, and it's great. The story starts really well, and I know it will really open up as the show contiunes. I did really enjoy it and recommend it highly. I will be watching more of this show, that's for sure.