Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku

A/N: Hello reader I have decided to add even more to my chapters. I have decided  I am going to start adding dates anime was released and the studio the anime comes from.  I watch all kinds of anime from new and old. Also I just thought if people want to check out the studios shows come from they might find more things they like. So yeah I am going to maybe edit some of last few chapters and then every chapter from here on out. Thanks for reading!

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Slice of Life

Date: Spring 2018

Studio: A-1 Pictures

Summary:

Having slept through all four of her alarms, the energetic Narumi Momose finds herself running late for her first day of work at a new office. As she races to catch her train, she makes a promise to herself that none of her coworkers will find out about her dark secret: that she is an otaku and a fujoshi. Her plan goes instantly awry, though, when she runs into Hirotaka Nifuji, an old friend from middle school. Although she tries to keep her secret by inviting him out for drinks after work, her cover is blown when he casually asks her whether or not she will be attending the upcoming Summer Comiket. Luckily for her, the only witnesses—Hanako Koyanagi and Tarou Kabakura—are otaku as well.

Later that night, the pair go out for drinks so that they can catch up after all the years apart. After Narumi complains about her previous boyfriend breaking up with her because he refused to date a fujoshi, Hirotaka suggests that she try dating a fellow otaku, specifically himself. He makes a solemn promise to always be there for her, to support her, and to help her farm for rare drops in Monster Hunter. Blown away by the proposal, Narumi agrees immediately. Thus the two otaku start dating, and their adorably awkward romance begins.

Opinion:  I found this anime not to long ago and finally decided to watch it. I am so glad I did. The only reason I didn't watch it right away was cause i was in the middle of anime and of course school. This anime though is not what I pictured in my head... It's even better! Normally if something isn't what you imagine you might be let down but this was way better and i really enjoyed the show. I feel like I could relate to this anime so much. 

With romance animes I like to believe that they try to write things that maybe people can relate to so that they enjoy the show more. Now that could be made up but that's how I feel. It's nice to have something you watch and feel like you can relate even if it's not the way you might to relate in. Besides all that stuff basically what I am saying is that I like this anime and it was fun to watch. I highly recommend this anime for those who like romance and comedy.