Kimi No Todoke

Genre: Slice of Life, Drama, Romance, School, Shoujo

Summary: Kuronuma Sawako is completely misunderstood by her classmates. Her timid and sweet demeanor is often mistaken for malicious behavior. This is due to her resemblance to the ghost girl from "The Ring," which has led her peers to give her the nickname Sadako. Longing to make friends and live a normal life, she is naturally drawn to Kazehaya Shouta, the most popular guy in class, whose "100% refreshing" personality earns him great admiration from Sawako. So when Kazehaya starts talking to her, maybe there is hope for the friendships Sawako has always longed for. Maybe... there is even a little hope for some romance in her future.

Opinion: In the first episode you really see the misunderstandings people have about her. I relate to being misunderstood by people but not in the same way as the character. The plot was great. The characters were good as well. To be honest I saw this a while ago so I'm trying to remember everything. It was a very good anime I enjoyed it. There is a second season which I have not yet watched. I highly recommend it especially to anyone that really likes school and romance anime's. It might seem similar to maybe other ones but it's a good show.