Yuri on Ice

Genre: Comedy, Sports

Summary:   Reeling from his crushing defeat at the Grand Prix Finale, Yuuri Katsuki, once Japan's most promising figure skater, returns to his family home to assess his options for the future. At age 23, Yuuri's window for success in skating is closing rapidly, and his love of pork cutlets and aptitude for gaining weight are not helping either.

      However, Yuuri finds himself in the spotlight when a video of him performing a routine previously executed by a five-time world champion, Victor Nikiforov, suddenly goes viral. In fact, Victor himself abruptly appears at Yuuri's house and offers to be his mentor. As one of his biggest fans, Yuuri eagerly accepts, kicking off his journey to make it back onto the world stage. But the competition is fierce, as the rising star from Russia, Yuri Plisetsky, is relentlessly determined to defeat Yuuri and win back Victor's tutelage.

Opinion:  When I first started watching it at first I wasn't sure if I would like it but at the end of the episode I was completely hooked. If you are a fan of ice skating then you will probably like this show or if you just a fan of a great plot line with some hot guys skating then hey you might like it lol. either way, if you have not seen it I highly recommend it. I just finished watching the show but I loved every second of it. Also, I heard the show will be getting a movie the released date for that is unknown so far and it may even get a season 2 but that would come after the movie so it might be a while for that.

A/N Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while I hurt my thumb I pulled the muscle and the doctors don't know how long it will be till it heals which sucks because it's my writing hand so it's going to take a while for me to upload stuff. Plus college is starting to get crazy if my weekend's aren't really busy I will try to post chapters to books or on here anyway thanks for reading.