Welcome to the Ballroom

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, School, Shounen, Sports

Summary: Tatara Fujita is a shy middle schooler who has no particular plan for the future. He has gotten through life by avoiding any kind of confrontation and blending in with the crowd. But blending in isn't enough to get out of trouble, as some bullies harass him for money. Luckily, he is saved by a man named Kaname Sengoku.

Kaname invites Tatara to his dance studio. Although he would normally never set foot in such a place, Tatara is captivated by Sengoku's commanding presence. Granted an opportunity to dance with fellow classmate Shizuku Hanaoka—who often practices at the studio—Tatara realizes there's something about the idea of being put in the limelight and dancing where people will see him that keeps him coming back. With an earnest, passionate drive to improve, Tatara begins his journey into the world of competitive dance.

My opinion: I really loved this anime. It took me a while to get through only because I was busy with college online as well. I feel like i can relate to the story in a way. Someone different trying to find something there passion about. I can also relate to him when he's trying to learn how to do things in a different way. I enjoy watching dance it's kind of magical in a way. I really like the characters and i thought the plot was pretty good. When it got close to the end of the show i was so pumped and i wasn't even the one dancing. When a show can get you worked up you know it's good. If you enjoy an anime that's about dancing then you will probably enjoy this. I would recommend it to anyone without a doubt.

A/N I want to start posting more to this book so I've decided to start watching some shows that are 12 episodes long and save the longer shows to when I have more time to watch them. I hope to try to have several anime to post by the weekend or the end of the weekend. Thanks again for reading!