Cowboy Bebop

Genre: Action, Award Winning, and Sci-Fi ( Please note that the rating is R or 17+)

Studio: Sunrise

Date: Spring 1998

Episodes 26

Seasons 1

Other: Cowboy pop, as you can see from the date is an older (Anime). Here's some things about this (Anime) that maybe you wouldn't know because it's older. It has two TV specials when that was released shortly after the (Anime) and another one that was released in 2012. Can't believe I've also has a movie that was released in 2001. So if you're looking for the order to watch it now you know you need to watch Season one, special after season one, cowboy bebop movie, and then, lastly, the last TV special.

Summary:

Crime is timeless. By the year 2071, humanity has expanded across the galaxy, filling the surface of other planets with settlements like those on Earth. These new societies are plagued by murder, drug use, and theft, and intergalactic outlaws are hunted by a growing number of tough bounty hunters.

Spike Spiegel and Jet Black pursue criminals throughout space to make a humble living. Beneath his goofy and aloof demeanor, Spike is haunted by the weight of his violent past. Meanwhile, Jet manages his own troubled memories while taking care of Spike and the Bebop, their ship. The duo is joined by the beautiful con artist Faye Valentine, odd child Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV, and Ein, a bioengineered Welsh Corgi.

While developing bonds and working to catch a colorful cast of criminals, the Bebop crew's lives are disrupted by a menace from Spike's past. As a rival's maniacal plot continues to unravel, Spike must choose between life with his newfound family or revenge for his old wounds.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

My Opinion:

Cowboy pop is such an amazing anime. It's one of those big name animes that you hear about, but you may not watch right away. If you'd like me, you probably heard of cowboy pop 1 million times and waited and waited to finally watch it. And then you have regrets about putting it off for so long because it's such a good anime. This anime is fun, and action packed. The characters are unique and I'll have something to offer.