Fluffy princess

Genre: Adventure and Fantasy

Studio: EMT Squared

Date: Winter 2024

Episodes 12

Seasons 1

Trailer:

Summary:

Twenty-seven-year-old salarywoman Midori Akitsu suddenly dies in her apartment due to overwork. As her spirit leaves her body, God appears before her, offering Midori a second chance at life in another world called Asdyllon. There, she must observe how badly humans persecute other species and judge if they should continue existing.

To help her get started, God grants Midori a special ability: to be liked by all kinds of non-humans—whether it be animals or holy beasts—enabling her to embrace and cuddle them as much as she wants. Now reborn as Nefertima Osfe, a duke's daughter, she enjoys her new life to the fullest alongside her adorable companions. However, it will not be long before she discovers what her task entails and that her time in this world will not always be fluffy.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

My Opinion:

This show is so freaking cute. If you like animes that have fun stories and cool characters and cute things. Then I'm pleased to tell you that this is the (Anime) you've been looking for. I was so addicted to the first 10 minutes of the (Anime). I, really, really, this anime gets season. So I may not have known about it if it wasn't. Thanks to a friend for recommending it. Even if you may not be a fan of cute things, I still recommend you try it. There's no harm in taking a shot and checking something out. I hope they give this season another, but nothing has been confirmed yet, so we will have to wait and see what happens. Please, please check it out. It's really good. I hope you all enjoy it, too.