My Neighbor Totoro

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Supernatural

Movie: Subbed. Not sure if Dubbed is on Kissanime or not.

Summary: In 1950s Japan, Tatsuo Kusakabe relocates himself and his two daughters, Satsuki and Mei, to the countryside to be closer to their mother, who is hospitalized due to long-term illness. As the girls grow acquainted with rural life, Mei encounters a small, bunny-like creature in the yard one day. Chasing it into the forest, she finds "Totoro"—a giant, mystical forest spirit whom she soon befriends. Before long, Satsuki too meets Totoro, and the two girls suddenly find their lives filled with magical adventures in nature and fantastical creatures of the woods.

Opinion: This movie is so awesome! How can anyone hate this movie. The plot is great it's defiantly a family movie. By that I mean it has a great family storyline and of course you can watch it with the family but your parents might not want to watch it lol. The characters are great and it's nice to see them change throughout the movie. If you haven't seen it go watch it because it's awesome. Plus Totoro is the mascot for Studio Ghibli. Also fun fact Totoro is a cross between a cat, raccoon  and rabbit.

Movie Trailer:

If you have problems with the video let me know and I'll put the link on here.