Dragon Goes House Hunting

Genre: Comedy, and Fantasy

Studio: Signal MD

Date: Spring 2021

Episodes 12

Seasons 1

Summary:

In an RPG fantasy world, a red dragon named Letty is disowned by his parents after failing to guard their eggs. Now, he has to find a place of his own, but unlike other dragons, Letty is meek, cowardly, and has overall low stats. Regardless, a defenseless young dragon is an easy target for those who only see him as a beast to be feared, vanquished, and even devoured. After some time searching for somewhere to call "home," he encounters the elf, Dearia, who saves him from a band of heroes. Both an architect and a real estate agent, Dearia offers to help Letty find the perfect abode that suits his needs. Thus ensues Letty's house-hunting quest and all the fantastical creatures and formidable enemies he meets along the way!

MAL 

My Opinion:

This anime is great. It's got it's funny moments. It's caught heartfelt moments. It makes you smile and say, " Oh my gosh, it's so cute. I think the plot is very interesting. I'm not sure what gave them the idea to make this (anime), but my friends and I really enjoyed it. I think the characters are developing at a good pace. You have a main character and then some other characters that come along, and slowly and steadily, each character builds a background and gets to know more about them personally. And any anime, I always think that having great characters, plot, story, etc., builds a great anime. I don't think I would have found this anime alone, so thanks to my friend who recommended it. I highly recommend you check it out especially if you like the following genres above. Always try an anime before just dismissing it, in my opinion, because you never know he may end up liking something that you didn't think you would normally.