Ancient Magus Bride

Genre:Slice of Life, Fantasy, Magic, Shounen

Summary: Chise Hatori, a 15-year-old Japanese girl, was sold for five million pounds at an auction to a tall masked gentleman. Abandoned at a young age and ridiculed by her peers for her unconventional behavior, she was ready to give herself to any buyer if it meant having a place to go home to. In chains and on her way to an unknown fate, she hears whispers from robed men along her path, gossiping and complaining that such a buyer got his hands on a rare "Sleigh Beggy."

Ignoring the murmurs, the mysterious man leads the girl to a study, where he reveals himself to be Elias Ainsworth—a magus. After a brief confrontation and a bit of teleportation magic, the two open their eyes to Elias' picturesque cottage in rural England. Greeted by fairies and surrounded by weird and wonderful beings upon her arrival, these events mark the beginning of Chise's story as the apprentice and supposed bride of the ancient magus.

Opinion: This show was unlike anything I had every seen. Especially anime wise.  I loved this show and I'm glad that a friend of mine recommended it. I only just finished watching the series because someone I thought had told me how the show ended. Let just say sometimes people lie. I finally was able to watch the last 4 episodes and I'm glad because it didn't end the way that person told me. This show it's one of my favorites I love it. This show took me on an emotional roller coaster.  I was really happy and then they would be sometimes I would cry both being happy and sad.  I highly recommend watching this anime also I highly suggest maybe having a box of tissues with you. You may not cry like I did but they some sad parts.  This anime made me feel like I could connect to Chise in some ways.

P.S. I have been sick for almost the entire month of June so I haven't been able to write or even watch anime because I've been trying to get better. I recently got some new medicine so let's hope it works. I'm going to try to watch anime at night that way I can post more anime shows and movies on here for you guys. Thanks for being patient!