Scarfical beast

Genre: fantasy, romance, shojo and

Studio: J.C. Staff

Date: spring 2023

Episodes 24

Seasons 1

Summary:

Located at the end of the world, the Kingdom of Ozmargo is inhabited by beasts of all shapes and forms, ruled by a fearsome nameless king. After a hundred-year war between Ozmargo and the neighboring human kingdom ended, a peace treaty was signed: every year, a sacrifice must be sent to be devoured by the king on the night of revelation.

Sariphi is the 99th and latest human sacrifice. Although frail-looking, she neither fears the king nor has a family or home to return to should she manage to escape from her impending demise. Intrigued by the audacious girl, the king lets Sariphi roam around the palace despite the disapproval of his advisor, Anubis.

Little by little, the king and Sariphi begin to warm up to each other, but the night of revelation is fast approaching. Unbeknownst to them, the fateful day unleashes a series of events that will change the course of destiny of not only Sariphi and the king but also of their respective worlds.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

My Opinion:

Based on the picture of the anime in the anime name you assume that this is going to be a certain kind of (Anime).  However, it may not be what you were expecting. It certainly was not what I was expecting. No let me just explain it if you've been reading my chapters for a while, you know that I don't always want to read the summaries because it gives away what it's going to happen, and I'd like to be surprised so clearly if you read the summary and you're probably gonna get a better idea of what to happen.

Or you can be like me and just hop right into the show and see what it's about for yourself.  I very much enjoyed this anime, despite people giving the enemy a hard time. And when I mean people, I mean people that I know. I'm not saying this is gonna be one of my favorite top 10 animes. Every episode has a different story, and at the same time each of the stories of each episode also correlate with one another. Sometimes when animes do this, I feel like it doesn't go well, but in this case, I think they've actually manage to keep it under control in a good way. I don't find myself all over the place and wondering what in the world is going on. They do a good job of having each episode have its own thing happening, but tying it together to the entire season.

As I mentioned, it's (Anime) was not what I thought it was going to be about it turns out when I give it a try. I actually enjoyed it.  Sometimes when we look at an genre then we second-guess ourselves. Is this something I really want to be watching. Then there's some times where you have to ignore their summaries and ignore what the genre and head dive into it. I enjoyed watching Miss (Anime), and I hope that you will give it a try as well. You never know you might come out surprise like I was.