chapter 30

5 years later
Author POV
Y/n and jungkook already had twin child its a girl its Jeon Mera and Jeon Mena.. Jungkook he became the biggest CEO he and the other gang stop being mafia since they had a child....

Y/n pov
I'm sitting on the couch reading magazine while the twins play my make up on the floor in front of the tv...then,the twins start to yell so I look at them but they immediately silence...it just wierd so I sit back on the couch but it feel like I'm on the lap... Then,a hand hugging my waist before I could yell the twins laugh at me so i turn to see who...

JK pov
I'm so bored in the office, everything was done by me 2 hour ago... Now I'm bored and kinda hungry also miss my queen and princess.So I decide to come home...When I arrive at home I straight to where the giggling sound,I found my queen read magazine and my princess play her make up... Its cute...when the twins saw me they start to jump and yell when y/n stand to look at them I fast to sit on the couch and wait for her to sit so I signal them to silence and they did, when she sit I snake my hand on her waist,so she turn and shock face... Look cute

Y/n pov
When I turn its Jungkook smiling like an idiot,then I slap his chest and pout while he still hug me and kiss my neck...I hug him back...even though he being like this,I still love him each day he become childish since we had kids...And sometimes even he is in mad state he will always show his smile at his child...He just a perfect father to our child...That once Jungkook file were on the table in the living room,Mera and Mena play there suddenly they spill their porridge on the file...Jungkook come to take it but it cover all with the porridge he just smile while the twins scared but jungkook play along and ask how it happen... But he will let all his mad at me...even though he being that kind of attitude to me... He will always care and love me.. Most important is he never look other girl except me... That's what I love the most...

The End😊