Chapter 2

(At night)
Y/n POV
Everyone already left...Now it's just me and Lisa left...were walking until we reach bus stop...Then we talk about our self
Lisa:so are you single or taken??
Me:why??do i look like im alreaday had someone???
Lisa:yeah,cause you know*shrugged*you're every mans type duh
Me:hehe.but yeah you know i want a boyfriend...*look down*but every man that I know they were a cheater you know...and i don't wanna get hurt again..*smile sadly at lisa*
Lisa just patted my back slowly and nod slowly by telling that she understand..Then a horn be heard bt us...As we look it like a sport car with black colour...Then lisa stood up..
Lisa:it seem my boy already,before you said anything,I know you wanna know what kind he is,but I tell you tomorrow ok...*kiss your forehead*but do you want to come??
Me:Aish..you pabo ofc not look*point at car*it's just two seat..*give duh face*
Lisa:but-
Me:its ok i will grab texi then and its ok you can't come home with me...since you seem miss that guy*chuckle*
Lisa:Take care please*please eyes*and promise me if anything happen tell me ok?
Me:yes mom..now go get your daddy...

While she walk to the car then she and her boyfriend says bye to me...so I wave back...After some minute,it start raining hard...No sign of any texi here...and I look at my watch..face palm and sigh
Pabo me ofc today no texi cause it friday my tought...
After feel cold a car stop in front of me...then it was the guy earlier at the cafe he come at me and as

??Guy:are you ok miss?*worry look*
Me:*shiver* yup..
??Guy:come i send you
Me:No its ok i will wait tex-
??Guy:Nah ah no texi today so please just come or you may be kidnap by someone later or should i say you will be raped by someone??
Me:but idk you*look at my feet*
??Guy:Jungkook btw*hand his hand forward to handshake*..Now you know me..please i don't wanna see someone like this it hurt me..

Aww such a material guy that i want but who is that girl ealier i better ask or i get hit by some other girl...my thought

Me:Can i ask??
Jungkook:before you say anything please come inside..
Me:who is the girl earlier?at the cafe I mean..
I ignore his request but tgen i ask and ge sat down and put his coat on my body so I look at him..he look at the road then look down and sigh...so i quiclky look away..i think im blush so hard...cause he so damn cute but at the same time hot as hell...aish what am i thinking...