chapter 25

Y/n POV

While feed hyuna the door ring...I open and see my parents,brother, sister in law and jungkook parent...ugh..not now..I greet them then go to the guest room...They talk about the marriage...I just ignore them and play with hyuna at the  other guest room...then hyuna keep want me to let go so,I let her but then it turn she go to jungkook and he play with her...I stand up and go to the balcony..(y/n doesn't have house...she  still live with her parent house...its big house...)then you heard someone calling my name...so I come in and go to where my mom and dad...then I sit beside them..and smile...

Mr.Jeon:so how's today??I heard nothing about both of you being shopping??why???

Everyone look at me and jungkook...I turn to my dad..

Me:dad
Dad:yes honey?
Me:c-can I
Dad:honey we talk about this already right...

I look away and humm....so I excuse my self and go to the kitchen drinking some water..but then some one hands on my waist and it make chokes...so I turn around and saw the same person...

Me:yah!you want to kill me or what??*cough*
Jk:*smile*I miss you
Me:just tell me what you want now??
Jk:I hate to admit but I want you

The words make me mad...so,I push him roughly and his back bump the fridge...

Jk:argh*rub his back*
Me:just find another girl jungkook please...

Jungkook approach to me and hug me...

Me:jungkook please let me go..I don't wanna do this anymore...
Jk:w-why???I love you...don't you?
Me:Stop It.. I don't want to be play by you again..let me go now..or I yell
Jk:I never play you,I won't let you go and yell then*weak smile*
Me:aish let me go crazy...
Jk:cause of you baby
Me:*fake cry*let me go
Jk:won't work for me

I give up and just stay and look away..didn't hug him back btw...maybe after that marriage I will leave him...it enough already...I don't want to get hurt again...just acting y/n..