chapter 7

Jungkook POV
She's so beautiful with the sunset...she's always beautiful...This is what I need...break from my mission and having her is completely fill up my day...I knew her since she's working at the cafe..its been 3 years watching silently and now here I am with her...its nice being with her...she's really too much heartbroken by all those asshole who hurt my precious girl...

Y/n POV
Me:jungkook..
Jk:yes,what do you need baby?
I blush by the word that he says...I never felt butterfly like this..he is the reason...
Me:hmm...I want ice cream..please~
Jk:ok
With that he stand up so do I...
Jk:baby..can I tell you something
Me:what is it???
Jk:y/n I know you start you work at that cafe and its been 3 years I've been watching in that cafe..whenever you break up with your boyfriend at the same place it hurts seeing you cry like that...but then you hide with all those fake smile..now here I am standing infront of you...with that I can see you were all those smile weren't fake so...y/n may you be my girlfriend eventhough you just like me and I  promise I will make you love me back...and I won't cheat..please.. Will you???
I look at him..even though we knew each other for a day...but I need to give my heart a chance to be fall inlove...he's really are my type so why not...
Me:I will but you better promise me that you will not cheat and since you say that you know me for years so I think you know I'm not that type of girl who would give my body AND not crazy for your money or anything..ok..so never treat me like a girl like that ok??

Then he hug me tightly and let me go...
With that he ask
Jk:how about kiss???*aegyo*
Me:ugh..Fine...but I'm bad at it...
Jk:yeah because this innocent girl is never kiss with other and lucky i will be the first

With that he pecked on my lips...that was so hard to not blushing by this hot guy action...and that I punch his chest lightly...

Jk:wae~?*whine*
Me:wae~?peck?
Jk:Then you want what hm...*play my lip*
Me:Yah!