chapter 5

Y/n POV
After some minute there he is horn....so go out and lock the door...and inside the car...I look at him..he seem sad..so take his hand and careses slowly with my small thumb

Me:jungkook..please smile....if you have problem you can share with me you know??
Jk:I want her
Me:ok fine...let me tell you...she already dump and cheat then what use you ant to be with her again she's nothing...and if you don't want to share your prob with your friend then im here to be always...i know we just know each other but you help me...without you last night I might be get raped by someone or kidnap..cause yeah my ex he like..he really want me and you know want to do something bad at me..thats why last night i just come to you cause i feel something but idk what is it...so since we're friend...i hope you not like other man who want to take my advantage ok...and please forget her..like me I forget him...he just nothing...and stupid...

Then..I see him smile..it cute...I feel I want to be with him..cause I feel he is a good friend ..
Jk:ok..its because of you ok..so now i think you're right but I want you to promise this,since you don't know whi am i...promise me whenever you found out who am I,you promise you won't avoid from me please...
Me:I promise... Now..promise you will not lie to me and always share me your problem???
Jk:I promis..beutiful...

We both chuckles together..so jungkook drive to supermarket..so I look at him...then we out of car and step in...jungkook take troley..

Me:Jungkook why we here??you said you want to come out with me right??
Jk:Yeah,but this is go out right..now go buy your stuff then we both can enjoy our day ok baby??
He wink..aish..he give heart attack...
Me:Yah!!what that baby??
Jk:please..that nickname was i want to call you...please*cute face*
Me:Fine... But don't you dare tell anyone to call me that ok...
Jk:yeay...so am i the only one can??
Me:yeah..kookie..now stop or i go home
Jk:heh.ok baby...

He's really cute when he's like that..that what I like...whenever he call me that baby I felt butterfly in my stomach..and blush little..it seems he notice but he ignore..maybe he don't want me to feel shy...well yeah I'm... After minute choose food and all his flirt with me..we went to cashier..we line up but then at our back that old man keep staring at my butt maybe cause i feel like that I didn't dare to look tho