chapter 9

Y/n POV
Urgh..I'm so tired already with all this acting...Should I continue this relationship with him...aish y/n stop it you're tired just get rest already...with that I go to my bedroom and sleep...Tomorrow is my off day so I stop my alarm cause I don't want it to be ring again like the past weeks...so I went to sleep...

In y/n dream
Jk:Baby please don't be like this I love you
Me:No kookie...you hurt me alot...i don't wanna get hurt anymore...it's to much.. Please just let me
Jk:I SAID I WON'T LET YOU GO...I WAS SO FREAKING IN LOVE WITH YOU...

With that both of you end up kissing..Then jungkook cupped your face and say

Jk:wait here ok..I love you
You chuckle and nod your head...while jungkook cross the street he was BANG!!!BANG!!!Jungkook was cover with all blood

End dream

Me:JUNGKOOK!!!!
I palm my face..just a dream...Then I get shower and dress but I'm not going out...Just cleaning the house...30min later...Now I'm vaccum the guest room..ugh I'm so tired...

Jungkook POV
Today I wake up and get dress...before I could enter the car someone call my name...I turn around and it was Jin hyung...

J:yah jungkook...where are you going this early??
Jk:Meet my lovely future wife
J:ooook...why don't you bring her here???we wanna see that girl???
Jk:hyung h-ho
J:No excuse now go and bring her here ok

With that he go away...ugh jin hyung...so I drive to y/n house..to meet her but since jin hyung ask to invite her to our house so maybe...When I arrive y/n door was open so it makes me worry but when I come in it was nothing but saw y/n in the guest room using maybe headphone...when I saw her she so DAMN hot...how I could make her scream in the bed...ugh she's make me hard again...but remember about how last night she cry make me feel guilty.. I miss her soooooooo much...so I decide to suprise her...

Y/n POV
Still vacuum the guest room...but the I feel strong arm pick me up and spin me around by that I scream and close my eyes I was soo scared..
Me:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
When I open it was Jungkook..with that when he put me down I push him away from me...I Hate Him