chapter 12

2 years later.....
Author POV
Its been 2 years jk and y/n dating but y/n still doesn't know who is the real jungkook..and about jungkook,he was so scare to lost y/n...because he know if he tell y/n who is the real him...y/n will leave him and run away...but he told y/n that he work at Jeon Company...so,whenever y/n want to visit him..he told y/n to come at his office or his house...but sometimes y/n sleep over at his place whenever at midnight jungkook was gone and it makes her worry about him...One day,jungkook go out at midnight y/n realize it,after 5 hours he come back and y/n pretend to be sleep again like always but today y/n smells blood when she open a little of her eyes she saw jungkook cover with blood of his body...y/n was shock but now she close her eyes and relax...

Jungkook POV
I come back from my mission..today was super exelent plan..and success...everything was done already...Now just left one mission then everything will be alright and me and y/n can make a happy family like me and her want....so,I took a shower and before I could lying beside her,she seems like weird...so I just lying and hug her..

Y/n POV
He hug me..Y/n you should be brave and all you need to do is trust him...now go ask...don't waste this relationship you made with him...it's been two years..this was the longest relation you made with him..no matter what he do you need to accept him..maybe there's some reason you don't know...if he didn't hurt you then everything still fine..if he can protect you its fine and if he really love you he will do anything for you...now go y/n...with that I hug him then look at him..and smile..he seems shock...

Me:honey~I love you*smile*
Jk:*kiss my forehead*I love you too my dear future wife
Me:jungkook will you tell me this?
Jk:what is it??
Me:hmm*play his chest with your finger*where we're you whenever midnight and just now you were cover with blood,what are you doing honey???*pouting*
Jk:*sigh*I think its time to tell you since you ask all that*sigh*
Me:please don't be mad*pouting and look at him*
Jk:baby promise me you won't leave me please*look down...oh my god he's eyes watery and sob*I-I just don't w-want to lose you..thats why until now I didn't tell you..I'm so sorry baby..
Me:*sigh*It's ok..I won't if you promise me you will stop...*lift his head*kookie one day we will have a child..so please stop...please...
Jk:I will but please just this one mission..then I will stop and we get married ok*sad smile*
Me:Ok..but now please don't cry..it hurts..

With that he stop crying and hug you..he kept repeat that he don't wanna lose you...so you hug him and kiss his cheek...