chapter 22

Y/n POV
(1 year later)
My dad always busy all the time until now...my mom  always hang out with her friend...my brother married already he's happy...and me...I want to go to LA I want to study there...I'm still thinking about jungkook so maybe if I'm in other country I will forget so today all my family here in the expensive restaurant...we were chi chat until..

Me:mommy daddy?
Dad:yes princess
Me:ummm can I study in LA???

Everyone silent...I look at my brother and his wife hope that they help me...but they look away...

Mom:honey~why don't you study here..its easy
Me:mom I want in LA...
Dad:why?
Me:dad please let me....oppa can go how about me...I wanna go to...
Dad:no is no...that's it...but why???

They continue eating...

L.Chen:y/n...I have a work for you
Me:what is it??
L.Chen: I know this thing you want to do it long time since I'm married to this taeyeon..I want you to baby sit our baby..
Me:What*my face light up*really
Taeyeon:yup y/n
Me:but you guys already hired-
Taeyeon:come on..please...
Me:fine

Yeah they had a child it a girl...name Lee hyuna...but yeah I'm gonna be baby sit...and I long time quit as waitress

Me:so,how much you both pay me???
Both:we'll see....

Jk POV
Its been one year I keep stalk y/n..now I know who that guy and who live in that house...I feel horrible after what I say to her...I miss her...now I have a toy...it's iu my own friend...I tried with her..but nothing works...all I do is thinking y/n..that's all...and today I come to iu house we both have spare key...so I open and no one ...then went to upstairs and saw she sleeping with other guy...I was so mad...so,a these days she's using my money...its not seem I like her...but that fucking money and those info about me being mafia she know...if I break up she will tell to the police...so I decide to kill not...with that I let out my gun and shoot both.....I chuckle and leave them....so now I get to see my parents...they want to see me...yeah...since I break up with y/n...my parents were home and tell me to get married..I use iu so that they won't find any other girl to married me...now she's gone...so I decided to let my parents choose...