chapter 10

Y/n POV
When I push him he fall down...I didn't care...cause I'm still mad at him...but then he got up so quickly and hugging behind me...

Me:let me go
Jk:why??don't you miss me???

I chuckle...

Me:Stop play with my feeling please...I'm tired...if you want us to break...then just tell me...

My tear start to form...it hurts to say that word..

Jk:w-why are you saying those word baby??

He turn my body to face him but I'm looking down..it hurt to see him..then his index finger under my chin lift my face ...great now we are looking each other but my eyes looking the other sides..

Jk:baby please look at me
Me:Jungkook please tell me w-why do you need to do this to me???why???
Jk:could you please tell me what happen to you while I'm not with you???who tell you all this bulshit!story until you become like this to me???
Me:I heard a girl telling her other friends that..tha...
Jk:JUST TELL ME ALREADY!!

I flinch a little...

Me:That she and you had a sex with you...just go jungkook...

Jungkook seem soft and look at you

Jk:I'm sorry baby..please forgive I do that..I have my own reason ok..please

He caresses my cheek slowly..

Me:Why??what those reason...jungkook*look him in the eyes*I love you with all my heart I love you no matter who you are the real because you show me how care and how much you love me..I can see it..through your eyes...but when I heard this..it hurts so much..please tell me the reason jungkook
Jk:fine*look down*it because I'm so much hard time with you..it because your so much hot,sexy,beautiful but I can't do it with you because you don't want to do that with me...so I do with those woman and I always thinking about you when I'm do it..
Me:What if you let me??will you not be with other girl??
Jk:please baby I don't want you to do it because of me...please I don't want to hurt the one I love..
Me:but you hurt me...what if I tell you I'm ready??
Jk:ok I promise I won't touch any other girl accept this beautiful of mine..so please promise me don't do it with me with force ok??
Me:*smile*ok I promise...start from now...I'm yours*smile*
Jk:and I'm yours too...just us...

We both hugging..I love him...Now,he help we everything in the house...when we both rest I look at him his all that sweaty...when I go up he stop me

Jk:where?
Me:just ok

Kiss his cheek he smile...now I go back at him with orange juice and sit beside him and give him the juice...he smile at me  then kiss me on the cheek..aish..