chapter 15

Y/n POV
3 days later...When I come to this hotel I meet my cousin...Today he bring me to park..we having chit chat but then someone pull me harsh..when I look at who the hell-...It is jungkook...oh damn...I try to release but it get more tight...I hate it...but someone punch him and everything was on fight....I try to stop it end getting worst...not now...

Me:Yah,jungkook ah...stop it...

I go to him..try to but he push me hard and I fall to ground and my back hit the big tree..it hurt...damn why it need to be this hurt...I try ti stand up but it getting more hurt...Now both look at me and try to get me up but I refuse both I mad at them...I take my phone and call lisa...since she says she's near so I ask to take me....in any minute she come pick me and bring me to hospital...and doctor says my backbone break to make it like always all I need to do is stay at hospital for 6 whole month...damn its to long..

Skip Time(2 month later)
My cousin always come I already forgive him amd today morning he back to L.A....to meet his girlfriend...about jungkook I still mad at him whenever he around me I don't talk to much...if both of us alone...he keep talking to me but I ignore him...

Jk:baby please talk to mee...it take years to make you ralk to mee..
Me:If it takes years and you can't wait you may go and break up with me then go to your EUNHA!!!

My blood was already want to explode..good thing I'm still in the same state bad thing is if I move to much everything will get worst...

Jk POV
I miss her everything... Now she's being like this towards..aish I'm so stupid to yell at her then didn't give her reason...Thats it I need to meet that slut and just kill it right away..I'm tired of everyone making my girl like this to me...I will kill a person one by one until she being nice to me again...cause I can't hurt her...seeing she hurt,makes me want to make everyone in a hell of mine...

Me:baby,I go to office first ok..I love you
Y/n:yeah,go ahead...I'm not important to you anymore right?since you yell at me...
Me:baby it not like that ok?
Y/n:I said just go*mad*I didn't stop you to walk away...

I come to her slowly and kiss her cheek...then tell her I love you'

Y/n POV
Now I'm sitting...Jennie help me...jisoo and jin open the food...and the others chit chat with me and their own couple...but the most time they talk to each other about mission... Now I'm eating alone...I take my phone and see articles about eunha being shot at the hallway...and the police tell that it seem its the same case with all this case...(you know what I mean)