chapter 6

Jk POV
What wrong with y/n..she didn't seem comfortable right now and try to get close with me...so I decide to pull her and wrap my arms around her shoulder.. I could see her eyes watery...so whisper..

Me:baby are you ok??
Y/n:y-yeah..
Me:you need to tell me
Y/n:im scared

She hug me..it shock at first..then I realize this old man keeping staring at her like that..aish..good thing she's here...if not,I already beat his face...Good thing is the cashier call us...

Y/n POV
Thank god the cashier lady called us...while both of take all the ingredients from the trolley...when I bent down I feel someone grab my ass..when I turn around there it is the old man he was grab my ass...and that I hurry hug jungkook...Jungkook look at the man,then me..so we pay..I didn't expect jungkook just let him go like that...si we got out then to the car...

Jk:baby...wait here ok..
Me:where are you going???
Jk:somewhere
He smile showing his bunny smile...with that he close the door...

10 minutes later
I was so worried about him so I decide to take the key car and lock the car...after everywhere I search him..he was no around...before I could reach the car I heard screaming... So I run and found Jungkook with thr old man earlier... He beat him...I run to Jungkook and stop him..he was all that mad but now when I calm him his eyes become soft...Then I grab him to the car...I unlock the car and both of us get in...with that he start driving and ask me coldly..

Jk:where are we going??
Me:Beach..

Then he nod...I slowly look at him and saw the blood came of his nose and lip...when we arrived at the beach theres just few people here...then we both sit on the sand....I look at him and theres still the blood..  So i open my purse takeout tissue and plaster..yeah I always bring it for emergency... So,with that I slowly cup his face and we look each other... I wipe the blood from the nose and put my purse on the sand and say

Me:hold this tissue on your nose and lay on my purse hmm
With that he put his head on my lap...so I just chuckle..tgen wipe the blood from his lip and put small plaster on it..
Jk:baby
I humed
Jk:do you had boyfriend??
Me:nope why?
Jk:really??
Me:yup..Jk,why you hit him?
Jk:I don't like to see other man touch you
He closed his eyes..the words so touch cause every my ex never did what he did to me..