chapter 13

Next Morning

Your POV
I wake up..Look at this handsome guy that I love...so I slowly stand up,shower,dress then go downstairs and go to the kitchen...I make him egg with mayonnaise and mash potatoes... When I put those potatoes in the boiling water I feel jungkook back hug me...

Jk:I miss you
Me:Me too...why don't you go upstairs  and I come up ok...*kiss his cheek*
Jk:hmmm..no..I wanna stay
Me:please ~
Jk:ok*sad*

With that he go upstairs and slam the door...you chuckle...cause you know he just acting like that...20 minutes later..everythings done I put 2 medium bowl on the tray and 2 glass full of milk...so I go upstairs and open the door...he's sleeping on the bed...Then I put the tray on the side table of our bed...then I slowly sit on him like in the middle and my leg wrap around his waist...I slowly wake him up,but still doesn't work...so I decide kiss him all over his face...you can see his face form smile on his lips...I kiss like 10 times on his lips then the next thing he do is he hug me and our lips connect...with that he take the chance he kiss me slowly and I can feel those pleasure that he give me right now....I wrap my arms around his neck...after 4 minutes kissing we both stop and catch our breath..but our face still near...

Me:hmm...daddy*playing his hair*lets eat...I'm hungry*pout*
Jk:alright daddy's princess...

We both giggling just like that...before I can go up..he hug me and sit up..

Jk:just sit on daddy ok?*smirk*
Me:ok..

We both eat and jungkook never stop make me blush...I hate him

Me:jungkook ah~
Jk:moan more baby..
Me:stop it
Jk:no,no I will never stop baby..

With that I try to got up but he stop..

Me:better stop or you will regret it
Jk:ok fine...*pout

Skip time
When me and jungkook happy together laugh and do everything in the house then his phone ring...first we ignore but then it ring many times...With that jungkook answer and left me sitting on the bed...After he call he go out and go to the closet room...I follow him and ask.

Me:where???
Jk:office baby..
Me:wanna come please*pleaded eye*
Jk:but-
Me:fine then I -
Jk:ok..

30 minute later...I go downstairs and see jungkook sat on the couch and hold his briefcase and tie....jungkook stand and hand you his tie...so you tie him...

Jk:baby I don't like this dress
Me: why??
Jk:it's too much show your skin...
Me:please kookie...
Jk:baby go change...I want you to use your jeans and you shirt or long dress...now
Me:but it will make you late..
Jk:go now

Wow!!just wearing this make he mad already...he's maybe totally jealous...I change to rip jean and long T-shirt... And go down with sketcher and slim bag...

Jk:now its great

That ge both get into car and to the building... When we enter a those girl some boys whisper each other while look at me...and I heard some says...(is that boss girlfriend??) (Eww no high class)(she maybe a toy and in any minute get break up with boss)...it hurts me,hearing those words...we inside jungkook office and he told me...

Jk:baby wait here ok??I will come back from the meetings...*kiss on my forehead*
Me:ok...don't you ever look any girl....
Jk:ok baby...

10 minutes later,a girl short skirt,short hair,reveal her boobs...she come to jungkook desk and put the files and says

???girl:please tell daddy I'm puting this files here..and btw you better stop being his toy...he just using you...you know what..after he get what he want he just leave you like that...hmm...pity...good thing last night he's come too me...you know he's good at bed...

The words make your blood boil,so you come and slap her..with that time jungkook come..