chapter 27

Y/n POV
I'm at the airport waiting for my flight to LA...Next day,I wake up in the morning and my door got knock..when I open it's a guy with all black with his cap

??:ms,I think you drop your passport

Hand me my password

Me:oh...thanks...*take the password and check*
???:mark btw
Me:*look up*y/n*smile btw I'm really thankful you give me...if not I don't know what to do without it...thanks...

2 month later
Since that day we kept bump each other...I don't know why...and we be friends...but there's something weird about him...And now today he want me to meet him in the building....

Jk POV
I miss y/n..idk where she go..its been 2 month I her but she reject I message her no reply..where is she???and now today me and my parent meet y/n parent to talk about her...while we talk about her...my phone ring..and it Mark.. My enemy....

Mark:hey jk
Jk:don't call me that and why do you call me???
Mark:oh jk...don't be so rude and just do what I want...
Jk:I'm not gonna do that stupid

Mark always tell me to give 10000millions to him but I don't want .it's too much....and now here he is...

Mark:then it will be hard for you..btw how's your wife???is she good???
Jk:stop talking about her..its about me and you so never make her in our situation
Mark:aww..so sweet but too late I have her..she's so freaking hot and sexy btw...I think I will be the second to taste her...what do you think???
Jk:don't you ever lay your finger on her...
Mark:then???all you need to do is give me..
Jk:where??
Mark:tomorrow after noon at xxx building..in LA..

With that he turn off the call...so I tell her parent,my parents,the boys,the girls and we make plan...