chapter 29

JK POV

Idk why they say she's trauma, so I do what they say...I approach her room and knock.. But no answer it's weird.. I sigh..

Me:Y/n open the door now

I say with soft voice but no respond...With that I go to the kitchen taking the knife and try to open the door knob...3 minutes I try now here I go heard the click sounds... When I come in I see her near the big glass window while hugging her pillow and cry...I don't know I just feel guilty to yell at her like that...I sit infront of her and slowly touch her but she flinche it makes me sad she never being like this to me.. Maybe they were right,maybe there's something make her like this..

Y/n POV

When Jungkook touch me I flinch and the fear come back but I hear he says

Jk:baby~please look at me

He says softly at me I slowly look at him and he slowly smile at me...Then he start taking away my pillow and says

Jk:you shouldn't hug the pillow,you should hug me

Then he pull my hand slowly and hug me...He cares my back slowly it makes me feel safe again.. I miss this feeling and he start to kiss my face..then I whine and pout..

Jk:why *pout* you don't like my kisses anymore? *sad face*

Me:are you going to yell at me again? *look down*

Jk:*chuckle*huh you didn't do anything wrong accept you ran away and I want explain from you baby

Me:why?you should be happy when I'm gone *look away*

Jk:why would you say that baby?

Me:don't call me baby unless you mean it*sad tone*

Of course you already tired to fight him and you don't want to hear him yell at you again...he sigh..

Jk:are you jealous about me and my cousin?

Me:whatever

Jk:now I know.but one thing you should know that..I still love you