chapter 3

Jungkook POV
I always look at y/n everyday when I'm not that busy until she at her home safely...even she at her house i still send someone to look after her house..I know she live alone but some info idk about her parent...it's weird..And today i look at her and sitting at the bust stop alone after tae take lisa tho...so i come to her and try to talk..but then she ask about the girl...aish damn..no need to worry that girl just a toy..but this girl next to me is not a toy even not a thing but she is my life my everything..i need her without her I'm nothing...so I sigh and told her....
Me:you really wanna know??
Y/n:yeah*soft voice*
Me:but why??
Y/n:yeah...just need to know cause i don't wanna get in a trouble pabo...

WoW she really don't know who am I..she even called me pabo...yeah only she can called me everything but no one else exepct her my thought

Me:she dump me and even cheat on me happy
*I act like I'm mad*..you know what..whatever if you wanna come,then come..then don't..
I stand up..

Y/n POV
I slap my mouth many time.....cause it seem he was mad at me ..aish y/n the fuck are you..he just came and want to help but you being bitch to..him...he was right what if i got kidnap and raped by someone.. Aisnh..its better go with him...then i stan up and hold his hand

Me:I'm sorry
Look at him with sorry face...then he smile its cute and i love it..
Jk:its ok..I'm sorry too..cause mad at you luke that..hehe...
He rub his nape... Its seems like he is aish what am I thinking
Me:lets go*smile*
It's still rain...then jungkook take his jakcet from me and cover me with it..after bot of us in the car I thank him...but then slowly feeling really damn sleepy...

Jk POV
When I arrived I look at her she's sleeping..so I just bring her to her house and put on the bed...she's really fucking hot...even I just want to fuck her like other girl that I make..but no...she will not like if I do like that cause I want to be with her forever without she scare at me...so go down and sleep at her couch...