Part 1

Madison POV

Setting: Arlington Heights High School (AHHS) End of school day.
(Everyone usually hangs out on school grounds after school.)
I'm walking down the hallway when I notice my sister, Sofia, walk into the bathroom. She looked like she had been crying so i ran in after her.
"Sofia?" I call out not knowing where she went. I here faint sobs in the farthest stall from the door. I walk over to it and knock on the door. "Sofia?" I ask quietly. "Sofia, I know your in there. What's wrong?" I didn't get a reply. "If you don't answer me I'm gonna have to find out myself. It's easier if you just tell me." I say in a soft voice.

"It's Blake. He was being a dick and when i called him out about he brought our parents." She said through her sobs.

"That asshole! I'll be back Sofia. Don't leave!" I say before rushing out the door. I run out to the front of the school and saw Blake throwing a football around with his friends. "Blake! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I at him as i ran over to him.

"Woah, what are you talking about?" He asked me putting on an innocent look.

"Don't play dumb! You know what you did! Sofia is in the bathroom crying because of you! If your upset about me breaking up with you take it out on me not her! She's way more unstable than i am right now and you being a sick about doesn't help!" I yell at him before i run back inside. I know everyone just heard that whole thing but i don't really care. I rushed back to the back to the bathroom and when i turned around the corner i ran into someone. "Shit sorry!" I say before trying to walk past him towards the bathroom.

"You look upset, what's wrong?" He asked me when he stopped me.

"I don't really have time to explain right now! I'm kind've in a rush. Maybe i'll see you around." I say to him. He's new, i can tell. "You're new aren't you?" I ask. He nods. "Wait here, maybe i can show you around when i take help my sister." Before he can answer i walk off in the direction of the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom and walk to the last stall.

"Sofia, you still in there?" I asked softly.

"Yeah," she said softly.

"I need you to come out of there so i can calm you down. Can you do that for me?" I hear her footsteps walk towards the door and sound of the lock clicking before she quickly opens the door. She walks over to me and basically falls into my arms.
I wrap my arms around her and say, "Don't listen to Blake. He doesn't know what he's talking about and he's an asshole." I rubbed my hand on her back. "What do you say we go to the office and ask if you can home. I'll call Liam and ask if he can pick you up." She nods and we walk out of the bathroom.

"This isn't the way to the office Madison!" She says slightly laughing.

"I know. I told someone i'd show them around so i need to see if he's still where i left him." I chuckle. We walk in the direction of where i left the guy i bumped into. I surprised to see he was still here. "Wow, you're actually still here!" I say laughing slightly.

"We'll you're the only one who's actually talked to me so i figured why not. You said you'd show me around and i'm not so sure if anyone else in this school will." He says looking down.

"That is very true, almost everyone here is a dick!" Sofia says laughing.

"Sofia!" I whisper yell.