Part 2

When I looked up to see who I ran into I was meet with the eyes of my best friend Colby Brock. "Damn it Colby, I guess i've made a habit of running into people today. Why did you have to be around the corner?"

"Uh, I was looking for you. I don't know where Sam went though. He was with me a second ago," he told me with a confused look on his face at the end. "Who are you," Colby asked looking towards Wesley with a smile.

"I'm Wesley Smith. I'm new here so Madison was showing me around. That's why you couldn't find her." Wesley answered.

"Nice to meet you I'm Colby Brock. You're a founding family member right?"

"Yeah, my family moved away when i was little due to my mother's work and i decided to come home. I'm staying with my uncle at the old Smith boarding house."

We heard heels clicking behind us. I turned around and saw Mrs. Collings walking over to us. I turn back around, "Shit, guys run!" I yell and we all took off running outside with Mrs. Collings trailing behind us. I see Sam talking to Kian and Jc. "Boys we gotta run. Mrs. Collings is on our trail and she mad at me for calling her a bitch!" I yell over to them. They instantly started running towards my car and we all got in. Mrs. Collings was just coming out of the school when i drove off.

"What the hell just happened?" Sam asked.

"I was showing him around when we got to Mrs. Collings class i was warning him the she's a bitch and she heard me. We ran away and i ran into Colby. Shortly after i realized that she was trailing us and i told the two of them to run and then we ran into you guys." I say answering his question.

"Wait we were in such a rush that we didn't even realize the new guy, what your name?" Kian asked.

"Wesley Smith, and you are?" He asked.

"I'm Kian Lawley."

"Sam Golbach."

"Justin Castillo but I prefer Jc Caylen."

"It's nice to meet you all!" Wesley said.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Sam replied.

We talked the whole way to my house. I walked inside and called for Liam, "Liam, I'm home!" I shouted as i set my bag down on the table next to the door.

He came running down the stairs, "Oh boys, good to you again, but i got to go!" He said walking over to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"There's a founders meeting and i'm about to be late." He answered.

"Ok, stay safe!" I yelled out the after him. He turned around and waved before he got into his car. "You guys can come in but i'm gonna go check on Sofia."

They all walk in but i found it weird that Wesley stepped in slowly at first. I shook it off running upstairs to Sofia's room and knocked on her door. "Come in," I heard her say from inside the room.

I open the door, "Hey, how you felling?" I asked with a soft voice.

"I'm feeling better. I just hope that Blake will finally stop being such a dick towards me," she replied.

"I hope he does to. Also, the boys are here, do you want to come say hi?" I ask. She nods and gets off her bed. We walk downstairs and into the living room to see the boys sitting on the couch and chairs.

"Hey guys, it's good to see you again! You must be Wesley," she said turning to him.

"Yeah, and you're Sofia right?" he asked. She nodded.

Colby stood up and walked over to her, "We heard about what happened today so are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, I am. Thanks for asking." She turned to me. "Is it ok if I go to Sadie's house?" She asked.