4. satan, are you jealous?

Being the Avatar of Wrath's lover definitely had some perks. Like having your own personal bodyguard who could and probably would kill any demon who even looked at you the wrong way.

There was a group project as homework this week so when he saw you talking avidly to another demon in the library, he had thought nothing of it. He wasn't the avatar of Envy and wouldn't get jealous for no reason.

There was also the fact that the last time he got jealous, he was so furious that he nearly killed your friend. You had sat down (on his lap) and said if he ever got that jealous again you would break up with him.

So, let's say that he was never going to get jealous again. At least that's what he said. But, now watching this little idiot trying a too hard to make you laugh, right in front of him.....

To be honest, Satan wasn't scared of anything except losing the thing holding him GROUNDED aka you.

He thought he could handle the guy talking to you. He thought he could hold himself from stepping up to you and making a scene or make more enemies than he needs. But when the guy placed his hand on your upper back and let it slide a tad too far down your back - he wasn't upset. He wasn't jealous. He was pissed.

He went up to you smiling like he was the happiest demon alive and there was nothing of him that had a burning rage inside, a fire that couldn't be quenched.

Dragging you by the hand, the blond took you to his room and sat you on his bed.

"He was too close," he said. You laughed and cupped his cheek back and you could see him pulling his face back.

"What's happening, Romeo? Are you jealous?" you teased.

But he didn't meet your eyes, he didn't respond.

"Well, he wasn't my kind of guy." You kept teasing.

"He wasn't enough. He was not strong enough. Not interesting enough, barely enough. He had never been to a book shop, could you imagine?"

You smile at him as his cheeks were rosy with the tiniest of blush.

"You are mine," he whispered leaning back and looking in your eyes.