45. belphie slander pt. 1

This is gonna be a series but wait a bit till I get the strength to slander Mammon, Beel and Lucifer. I mean it's gonna be easy with Lucifer but like...

Disclaimer: nothing I ever say is serious, this is a joke.

- Anyways... Belphie slander

- Ok but why does this man act like he is part of the KKK.

-Calling me human in a derogatory way is giving me very much hate crime.

- Sir, I'm black. Maybe with the white girls it's just racism against the human race butttt my ancestors were not slaves for hundreds of years for you to come along.

- Also, don't you dare switch on me the second you find out that I am related to your sister.

- Now, you wanna fuck. Now, you down bad.

-Ha, it's giving very much incest and weirdness.

- Now, can we just talk about the outfits?

- Ugly. That's what they are.

- Sleeping. All the fucking time. How do you find enough dreams?

-All you talk about is how strong you are. I could literally get a cross and kill you. Keep chatting like you strong or something.

- Could you survive an all girls school? No, I don't think so.

- You decided the choice of action was to choke me like half my generation don't have choking kinks. Are you dumb or what.