6. lucifer headcanons (in a relationship)

First to confess feelings- You.

Lucifer has too much pride to actually confess his feelings for someone. His ego would collapse in a couple of seconds if you rejected him.

First to apologise after a fight- You

PRIDE MAN will never apologise first, he has too much "dignity" (he's just too fucking stubborn to admit when he's wrong). If you ask for forgiveness, he will apologise after.

First to wake up - Lucifer

This man works TOO HARD, and always has piles of work on his desk to do. To combat this, he wakes up really EARLY like 4 am early.

First to fall asleep- You.

You always fall asleep first, it's just the way the circle of you and Lucifer works. He gets up early as fuck and goes to sleep at the latest of late; you sleep in peace and go to bed at the recommended time for humans and everything is dandy.

The Overprotective one: Lucifer

Lucifer will absolutely remind you every single fucking day that you are human and that you are surrounded by demons. Even, though he knows that most would never even try and touch you with Lucifer as your lover. There are always one or two that he had to ...... sort out a little.

The Adorable one- You

I mean even if you are the strongest human alive, you will still be seen as the adorable one in the relationship. I mean have SEEN this man.