16. if lucifer, diavolo and barbatos were humans, at university and roommates.

A/N : I am back and with this amazing headcanon. Enjoy, babes!

They go to either Cambridge, Oxford or Durham.

Diavolo would definitely be the himbo to Lucifer's smart kid.

Diavolo is kind of like Elle from Legally Blond.

Diavolo probably dragged to him to a frat party at least once and Lucifer forces him to do his homework.

Lucifer is that one person during exam week who has lots of pens, makes aesthetic notes and has their shit together and forces everyone else to get it together as well. (aka me lol)

Diavolo comes into the exam without studying at all (he tells everyone that as well) and stills gets an A.

Barbatos is their other roommate and he is lowkey fed up of their shenanigans.

They once nearly burn their kitchen down making a cake because Barbatos tried to tell them the instructions down the phone and Diavolo didn't listen to Lucifer.

Lucifer is more toned down as a human being less of PrideMan™, and more of a sometimes PrideMan™ which is better.

Mammon once came to visit as a surprise and was he nearly died when he saw Lucifer actually smiling

Diavolo calls everyone those old granny nicknames for some reason like honey and sweetheart.

He also has nicknames for his friends, he calls Lucifer - Lucy and Barbatos- Barbie.

He tells them to call him Diamond; they refuse and don't know where he got Diamond to Diavolo

Lucifer got Barbatos a Barbie doll for Christmas as a joke and blamed it on Belphie.

Diavolo calls their friend group, the Devil Crew.

Both Diavolo and Barbatos have roots in royalty by Barbatos only found out when he took a DNA test.

Diavolo is the heir to the British throne.

Diavolo is English, Barbatos is Saudi and Lucifer is Camerooni but they are all British.

(yes lucifer is black. deal with it.)

Diavolo studies Politics, Lucifer does Law and Barbatos studies History.