36. traits that simps of lucifer in obey me have...

disclaimer: nothing is serious here lol.

requests: open

nsfw: yes!

oKAY.....

So this man is fine as hell and I also simp so there might be some bias here.

You are either a hard dom and want him to sub for you or you are a hard sub with a degrading kink.

You are the type of person to be academically smart but act dumb sometimes with stupid things.

E.g: get all A's in an English class then ask someone how to spell scarves.

You very rarely get angry and if you do then someone has pushed you off the edge.

You are attracted to the tall, dark and handsome stereotype and your ideal flirting tactic is teasing.

You sometimes get involved with the wrong types of people during relationships.

You def liked the show Lucifer and had a crush on that Lucifer too.

If you watched the main 6, you definitely loved Raven (if you like women, you had a crush on her, period) from Ever After High and had Monster High dolls.

You are normally the therapist/mom of your friend group and sometimes wish you could reach in the game and stop the nonsense going on.

Your aesthetic is either satanist vibes (my friend's aesthetic is that and her living room is so cool but I am getting off track here.) or soft girl, pastel stuff