27. more headcanons for lucifer, diavolo and barbatos as human roommates.

When Lucifer had a crush on a girl in his class, Diavolo was his wingman and he tried to teach Lucifer bad pickup lines.

Once the paparazzi took a picture of them hugging and caption it " Prince's New Lover?"

Lucifer sued them.

Barbatos' parents are part of CIA and Diavolo always makes jokes about how he is Barbatos Bond.

Their aesthetics are really different so people never think they are friends.

Once Lucifer found a phone case online with Diavolo face on it with lots of aesthetic hearts and just laughs at it for 10 minutes straight.

Lucifer and Barbatos sometimes gets racist remarks and Diavolo always stands up for them.

Barbatos is never seen doing homework but somehow is passing at the top of his class.

Diavolo is very athletic and is into nearly every single sport..

Barbatos just cusses out anyone who forces him to do exercise.

Barbatos quickly learns he can never say no to Diavolo and finds himself going on runs with the redhead.

Barbatos' Kahoot name is BarbB and that's because Diavolo changed his name while he wasn't looking.

They also found ao3 explicit fanfiction about Diavolo and Lucifer which ended with both Lucifer and Diavolo looking utterly embarrassed while Barbatos laughed his heart out.

The only one not to have a large social media following is Barbatos.

Diavolo has a big following because he is first in line for the British throne.

Lucifer has a large reach because he runs a study, vlogging and commentary channel on youtube with 6 million subscribers.

Lucifer got cancelled once by Diavolo's Fanclub by saying he wasn't funny and that he has an obsession with crocs.

Diavolo Dabbs and his stans think it's really funny , but it really annoys Barbatos.

They all went to Eton for secondary school and they shared a dorm room and would have midnight feasts.