7. that time of the month

You turned around your body so your boyfriend could see you. He had been massaging your shoulders lazily then was becoming tired now.

He said with a yawn. "Feeling better?"

"Thanks to you," said you wearily and your face was blessed with a weak smile. leaning on an elbow, he supported his head. His other hand softly and perfectly rubbed her stomach. You felt like your stomach was fighting a war inside you. Yesterday you just began your flow and the cramps were like hell which was appropriate for your situation.

And Belphie found you like that. Curled up in a ball, the eyes are closed in utter pain.

-----------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry you have to go through this, baby. I'd trade places with you in an instant if I could," He whispered and he settled, finally relaxing.

You scoffed.

"You would not. Besides, this is what another human girl is going through right now.

He started stroking your cheek and pulled you closer so that your arms were wrapped. " I love you so much, honey. I would. I hate seeing you in pain, no matter how little.

"Get some rest, love." His fingers lazily trailing along your spine as he whispered.

You nuzzled against his neck and inhaled his intoxicating scent as his soft caresses lulled you both into a peaceful sleep.