extra <3

hello my regency readers :)

This is just a quick side note for things you may be unaware of and if there's anything else you're confused about just leave it in the comments and i will be sure to answer all of them!!

Graham Haywood (50): Father of Haywood children and husband to Judith Haywood. (status: deceased)

Judith Haywood (46,women had children at quite young ages haha): Mother to Haywood children and wife to Graham Haywood. In the book she is often referenced as 'Mrs Haywood' by Diana and 'Mother' by Francis, Ambrose, Matthew and Matilda.

Francis Haywood (22): Eldest son and child of Graham and Judith Haywood. Refernced as 'Lord/ your Lordhip' by non - family because he is head of Haywood household. First name by Haywoods. 'Big brother/brother' by Ambrose

Ambrose Haywood (20): Second eldest son and child of Graham and Judith Haywood. Refernced as 'Ambrose' by the Haywoods. 'Mr Haywood' by everyone else.

Diana Haywood (17): Eldest daughter and third eldest child of Judith and Graham Haywood. (im still trying to figure this bit out, but she is also the daughter of her parents in the 21st Century and sister to Emily who is also in the 21st century.) In the book she is referenced as 'Little Sister/Sister' by Ambrose, 'Diana' by Haywood family (and sometimes James.) And 'Miss Haywood' by everyone else.

Matthew Haywood (16): Youngest son and fourth eldest child of Graham and Judith Haywood. Known as 'Matthew' by Haywoods and 'Mr haywood' by everyone else.

Matilda Haywood (13): Youngest daughter and child of Graham and Judith Haywood. Referenced as 'Matilda' in the book.

James Penbrooke (18): only son and child of Mr and Mrs Penbrooke. Heir to family name and next duke of Kent. Referenced as 'James' by Mr and Mrs Penbrooke (and sometimes Diana.) 'Your Grace/ Mr Penbrooke' by everyone else.

i'd also just like to apologise for any grammar/spelling mistakes, i do try my best to find and correct them but ya know :( also i've tried to make it as historically accurtate as possible but if any titles or facts are incorrect i'd appreciate it if you told me in the comments so i can fix them! But other than that, i am such a big regency era fan - i love Jane Austen books and films and if you can't already tell im obsessed with Bridgerton, so thats the kind of vibe i get from this book. i hope you're enjoying it as much as i am writing it and forget to vote and tell me if this was useful! <333