twenty one

slowly, James ran the tips of his fingers up my arm until eventually his hand cradled the back of my neck. our faces were only inches away, similar to moments before the last time we kissed. the feeling of desperation for him overpowered all of my senses and my lips crashed into his. he kissed me back and entangled his finges through my loose hair, pulling my head closer to him. i brought my hand up to the side of his face where we carried on kissing each other for some time. we took a break and rested our foreheads against each other's and breathed heavily.

i chuckled softly and he smirked back, "what's funny?" he asked, eventually chuckling aswell. "this. my mother said it would come, and now it has." i replied beaming up at him before pulling his mouth onto mine once again, but this time I parted my lips as an entrance for his tongue. he picked me up and gently put me down onto the bed, where he then hovered over me. he looked into my eyes and stroked the hair out of my face. he went for my lips and then soon started to trace kisses all down my neck but then stopped at the beginning of my breasts. he looked up at me as if to ask if it was ok, so i smiled back, allowing him to.

he sat me up and undid the buttons at the back of my dress, while kissing each part of my skin once it was slowly revealed from under my dress. only my corset and my underskirt were shown. he got up and took of his shirt, so that only his smoothly muscular torso was now showing. i got up aswell and turned my back to him so that he could untie my corset, however he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "are you sure?" he asked, now kissing my back. it was hard to answer the question because my hand was now resting on the back of his head while he was doing so. my eyes were closed and my head was tilted because of how in heaven i was, but i mustered up the strength to say, "i've never been more."

and with that he bagan to hastily untie my corset from the back and once he had, he undid my skirt so that i was fully exposed to him. he undid his pantaloons to make me feel more comfortable, so now he was fully exposed me. we were completely vunerable with each other, and it was a side to each other that (obviously) we had never seen before. though it didn't take long before we were wrapped and entangled with each other again. we lay down on the bed, "this may be a bit uncomfortable for a moment" he told me, and i nodded.

i nodded because he could never hurt me, and he was with me looking into my eyes with a forehead against mine and before i knew it, the pain was over. pain i barely felt as he made me feel safe and secure in his company. we kept going and it felt like fireworks were constantly bursting inside of me in the best way possible, sensations of heat, lust and even more desire than ever before.

once we'd both reached our highest, he fell backwards and lay beside me. we turned to face each other not after long, "was that ok?" he asked, while stroking my face with his ring covered knuckles. i smiled back at him and kissed him softly, "it was amazing james". i ended up falling asleep in his arms after that.

When i woke up, i turned to lay on my side to feel for James, but he wasn't there. The white sheet and pillows were slightly disoriented but no one was lying next to me. i used the thin duvet to cover my torso as i sat up and looked around for him, confused. I got out of bed and put my nightgown on and wrapped a robe around myself. the sun was till rising so it was around six or seven o'clock, but what would he be doing so early?

i turned to enter the dining room, when i saw him at the end of the table. he was drinking tea ad reading the newspaper, similar to how Francis did. i guess that's just what heads of households do. "what are you doing up so early in the morning?" i asked, yawning. "i'm an early riser Diana, and i didn't want to wake you. you seemed so at peace that i didn't want to wake you from your slumber." he replied, standing up from his chair and slowly walking towards me. "well i didn't like waking up without you by my side." i told him, raising an eyebrow. suddenly he picked me up from my legs and spun me around, before laying me down on the couch and tickling me.

my stomach was in pain from laughing so much and i was struggling to breathe. however he stopped and looked at me while i caught be breath, he got close enough so that the tips of our noses touched. soon after, our foreheads were pressed against each other's.

"I love you Diana Penbrooke." he whispered. i chuckled slightly, "I love you too, James Penbrooke." We were about to kiss when Herbert came in and coughed as a way to try and deflect the attention off of each other and onto him. Both our heads shot to face his, and we both got up from our sofa and stood next to each other as if we were little school kids. "breakfast in served, your grace's." he announced before hesitantly leaving the room again. James and I couldn't help but burst out laughing, and i put my head into his shoulder to try and stop myself from laughing too loudly.

We walked back to the table and sat down on opposite sides before beginning the selection of fruits, yoghurts and breads infront of us. Once we both finished we decided to get dressed, sadly we went different ways to our dressers, but in any case, the anticipation to see him again will make the greeting ten times better. I wore a day dress and put my hair into a plaited bun before fixing the rest of my jewelry...