Chapter 17.5: Christmas Special XD

Hostess:  Hello peoples, are you excited for today?! We are interviewing two of our main characters from this Fan-fiction! I am your hostess Naki! And here are our guests Sesshomaru aka Sesshy and Yuki or Yu-chan!!!! XD. *Random misic starts playing as Sesshomaru and Yuki enters the stage* Welcome to the interview, Sesshomaru and Yuki, how are you guys feeling?

Yuki: Good? Why are we here?

Sesshomaru: .....*sits down on the chair*

Hostess Naki: Okay...well it looks like our mighty Lord Sesshomaru isn't willing to talk today. Hopefully he'll talk soon. *sweat drop*  Please talk a seat Yuki. Now lets move on to the questions that are prepared by our fans. Are you ready?!

*Random crowd of fans screaming*

Yuki: Uh... No not really.

Hostess Naki: Well your opinion don't really count anyway hahaha. Now who's ready for the questions?! *Random crowd of fans screaming again*

Sesshomaru: Annoying *Crowd freezes*

Hostess Naki: Well let's move on to the questions now, should we? First question or our Sesshomaru! Have you ever, even if it was once, tried to catch Totosai's flying cow or bison thingy?

Sesshomaru: *Glaring* No, who had asked that?

Hostess Naki: As much as I'll love to tell you, I can't due to our strict policy so let us move on to the next question hahahahahaha. Can you sing Sesshomaru?

Sesshomaru: No

Hostess Naki: Is that so? I heard from a fan said she heard you sing in the bathroom.

Sesshomaru: What were they doing in my house?

Hostess Naki: I don't have a clue. Well what about you Yuki, can you sing?

Yuki: Nope

Sesshomaru: She hums.

Hostess Naki: I believe those are two irrelevant topics ^^. Um...I don't want to ask the next question for I fear my life might end but I really want to know too so I'll risk it. Do you Sesshomaru have a feminine side by any chance?

Sesshomaru: No, do you have a death wish?

Hostess Naki: Not that I know of haha...

Yuki: He do *Naki gets piped up* But that's a secret.