Chapter 13

Yuki's POV

“I can't believe that you are actually keeping your distance from your husband and you don't even add 'dono' when you address him!” Aiko said, completely flipped off.

A few days ago after we finally got off the stupid carriage, we started traveling because Sesshomaru dumb behind said he want to go see someone and I had to go along with him. Best part, Aiko came along with her reason “I want to see your relationship progress”.

Which part of our relationship is not going to progress does she not understand?!

And it's been nearly two months since we are wondering in the wild, I enjoy it but what I hate is that I have to tag along Sesshomaru, that imp thing, and Aiko!!!!

“So what?” I asked, casually.

I don't have to address him using honorifics if I don't want to it's my right whether I do it or not.

“Well, go up and say something!” She said.

Before I knew it, Aiko had already pushed me towards Sesshomaru who is like ten feet ahead of us! I closed my eye waiting for the hard impact of my face landing on the ground first then my body but it never came. I felt an arm around my waist and opened my eyes slowly. And of course...It's Sesshomaru's hand.

“Don't cause unnecessary trouble.”

I feel like an idiot, I'm probably already one either way. “Thanks a lot.” I mumbled sarcastically.

As soon as I stood back up, he removed his arm from my waist and went ahead again. I sent Aiko a death glare and she just smiled. Just watch, I'll get her back for this. Nope, nothing evil just a prank.

Before long we arrived at a waterfall. I was about to jump in since it has been a few days since I last took a bath. And hey, it's normal isn't it? If you don't take a bath daily, wouldn't you want one immediately when you see a tub of water?

See nothing's weird about jumping into a river!

I was stopped by a certain someone that grabbed my arm.... I think I will kill him one day for always stopping me when I'm doing something. T_T

“You will be washed down the stream if you jump in recklessly.” Sesshomaru hissed.

“I....don't think I actually care.” I replied, trying to get his had off my arm but his grip would not loosen at all! Why won't he just mind his own business and leave me alone for once?!

“Listen to your husband, Yuki.” Aiko stated.

“Hell no!” I don't want to listen to him at all!

“There's a hot spring near by.” She added.

“Fine....” I grumbled giving in.

As much as I would love to fight with Aiko and Sesshomaru, I love hot springs they are so warm and relaxing.