Chapter 16

~Yuki's POV~

Where am I?This room is filled with the  smell of Sesshomaru. Is this Sesshomaru's room? When did we got back? I looked around the room and couldn't spot Sesshomaru but I spot the green imp instead. "So Jaken, where is Sesshomaru?" I asked. 

"Lord Sesshomaru is with Lady Kimi." Jaken replied, standing by the door with his staff in his hands.

"Oh ok. Well I'll go find him then." I said as I got out the bed and walked to the door. 

"Find who?" Sesshomaru said as he came in the room. Me being the idiot, bumped right into him. "Jaken, you may leave."

"Yes, Lord Sesshomaru." Jaken bowed and left. 

He glanced over at me, "Does your ankle hurt?"

I blinked a few times before I get what he was asking me about. "Oh that, I think it healed already. It doesn't hurt anymore."

"That's good."

"So what did you and um...Lady Kimi talk about?" I wonder if I should call her Haha-ue.

"Nothing important." He stated as he sat down on the cushion.

T>T "You're not going to tell me anything are you?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

He sighed and rubbed my head. "I told Haha-ue to postpone our marriage."

"How is that not important?!" I stated. ( 8><8 ) How can he say that it's not important?!

"Because we already wed once and right now, I only want to concentrate on our relationship, not another wedding." Sesshomaru said calmly with a smirk.

"Oh....But still how is that not-"

"Let's go for a walk, want to?" He said, cutting me off.

"Yup!"

He got up then helped me up. Following him around, I noticed that his castle is 'way' bigger than Father's.  Not to mention that his room is twice...no.... about three times as big as mine. After the short walk, we went to the dining room and there was a whole table set of food...more like a feast.

I just stared at the table in horror. "Are their guests?" I asked.

"No."

"You don't mean that we're going to eat all these by ourselves?!"

"Yes, is it not your taste?"

"That's not it! It's just....so much...."

"I don't think so. Let's eat."

I sat down next to him and began eating. And we had a war while eating. We steal each others' food when we were just about to eat it. And basically he started it cause he took the piece of chicken I wanted!