Are You Right For Me?~Sesshomaru Love Story~ Chapter 2

Yuki's POV

Ugh...my head hurt...where am I? The last thing I remembered was in the forest...and meeting two yokai...and then Brother came along... Those two yokai were Father's guest and Brother can to bring me back....Now I remembered! Brother knocked me out since I refused to go back with him because I was mad at Father!

Now the bigger problem...where am I?!!!!!!! This looks like Aiko's room......Why am I in her room?! Calm down, calm down, calm down--- How can I calm down in this situation?!! Must escape right now, I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen. Yeah, I must escape...it's too quiet.

Even the hallway is empty, did something happened? I should go find Aiko or Natsumi or Father...but I don't want to... What should I do?.....

Damn it, fine I'll go find them! It's too quiet, where is everyone?

"--up! I will not allow it!" That's Natsume's voice, it's from the meeting room...did something happen?

"Natsume, calm down! It has already been decided, your opinion won't change anything!" Father's voice...he sound angry...

Am I dreaming or what?

I should take a peek... to see what's going on. Tip-toeing outside the room, I slide the door open a little. The atmosphere inside is so tense... Is a war going to break out?

"You...out there, don't you know eavesdropping is a bad habit. Why don't you show yourself?" A lady with silver hair said.

...How did she know that I'm here? I'm sure I didn't make a sound...either way I'm busted. I slide the door open a little more and stood there.

What should I say? "The halls are empty and uh...why was I in Aiko's room?"

"What did you hear?"

Why is Father's aura so menacing? Maybe I shouldn't have eavesdropped.

"Natsume shouting and what you said after he shouted...did something happened?"

"Go back to Aiko's room." Father commanded.

Uh-oh, he's mad...what happened.

"Why? Yuki should at least state her opinion, this matter concerns her the most!"

Why is brother so angry?

I've never seen him like this before.

This matter concerns me the most? What is he talking about? For all that I care, I don't want to get involved in this situation...the atmosphere is so tense that one can die from being in here...

"I think Natsume have a point, Soku."

Why is this Lady addressing Father so casually? I look around the room, Aiko and Umi have an unreadable expression...and the two yokai I bump into at the forest earlier is also here.

The one with silver hair had a blank expression, cold blooded, the imp's mouth was dropped open from shock. What is happening?!

"Yes...Yuki what is your opinion?"

"My opinion? On what?" I have no idea what's going on here people...T.T

Father sighed, "Your fiance is him, Sesshomaru, Lord of the Western Land. And you two are getting married tomorrow...night."

I'm going to marry...him?! "No way! I oppose this marriage! No way in hell!"

They're mad, really mad! I am NOT going to marry this guy, he's too full of himself and...and he's a cold hearted reptile!! As if he know what I was thinking a smirk formed on his face...I think it will be the end of the world if I marry him.

"What is your reason, my daughter-in-law?"

I looked at the lady like she was crazy, who told her she can call me daughter in law? And I oppose this damn marriage, no is no what don't she get?!

"I don't like him." I pointed at that guy.

"Is there something about my son that you don't like?"

She's... his mother? What the...my slow brain... T T

"Everything, from his attitude to his personality, there!"

"Yuki!"

For god's sake, can you just let me go on this, Father? "What? You did ask me for my opinion! And my answer is no!"

"Your opinion won't change the fact that you are going to marry Sesshomaru, darling."

I hate this lady so much, she's really decreasing my patience, "You! Don't you have anything to say about this marriage thing?! We're strangers you know?!"

"It doesn't affect me."

This guy is helpless, extremely!

"Well if things are turning out this way...I have nothing else to say. Excuse me."

"Where are you going?" Aiko asked.

"I taking a short walk outside, it's suffocating in here!"

"Well then, I shall excuse myself too." Natsume said and got up.

"Don't even think about escaping." Father warned.

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off, if I can I would!

"What do you plan to do?" Natsume asked once we are outside.

A smirk pasted on my face, "I'm going to ruin the wedding to the point where they can't bear my way of doing things."

"Heh, as expected of my troublesome sister. I will help if you need me."

"I'm not a kid anymore!"

"To me, you still are."

Of course, when will you ever treat me as an adult? T^T