32

Sesshomaru is a pain in the ass. He always says mean things to me and teases me to no end. I never thought that we could ever get along neither did I want to sit down and talk with him peacefully... Not that it would go by peacefully, anyway.

"Meh. Me and that jerk, talk in one room? Ha! They think way too highly of me." I scoffed as I made my way through the forest a little farther from the castle.

Father and everyone agreed that Sesshomaru and I should sit down and talk peacefully over tea since they can't stand our constant bickering anymore. As if I would listen. I'd just go explore a bit before heading back. I might end up getting lectured but at least I don't have to stay in the same room as HIM! I can already imagine the bullying if I even stayed in the same room as him for just ONE second!

With that thought in mind, I ran off to a nearby human village. Now I actually find humans to be quite fascinating for some reason. The way some of them do things are very... unique. Or maybe I am just a weird one. One HUGE weirdo as a matter of fact! Meh, who am I kidding? >.>

"Oh. It's Yuki! It has been awhile since you came to visit!" I was greeted by Lady Miyu as I enter the village.

"Yep! How are you doing, Lady Miyu?" I smiled as I see her. Lady Miyu is the priestess of this village in her late 30's and she knows I'm a youkai. The rest of the villagers doesn't know that I am a youkai.

"I'm pretty good myself. How about you?"

"Pretty... Good..." I muttered, swallowing the word terrible. Since the past few days I had been dealing with THAT demon, Sesshomaru.

"Hahaha. Running away from home again?"

UGH!! "I don't know what you're talking about." I whistled, not looking at her.

"Oh, Yuki came!"

"It's been awhile hasn't it?!"

"Yes. How are everyone?" I asked, cuddling the kids.

"Good! The harvest this year is great! We're going to help Mom and Dad out in the fields now!" The kids say together, excitedly.

"Sounds fun! Can I help?"

I usually help out when I come here and chat away with the villagers. It makes me feel at peace all the time.

"Yep! If you want! Let's go!" The kids run off to the fields happily.

I was about to run over to the fields before a hand grabs my upper arm and stops me. "What..." I was shocked when I turn around and saw THE Demon! Behind us Lady Miyu tensed up immediately.

"What are you doing out here?" He questions, well with his tone it wasn't really a question. It was more like a demand that he wants a full written report. "I am not interested in you, Human."

Why is he here?! Actually... he can help carry the harvests.

"Wait! He's a family friend's son." I explained, dragging Sesshomaru towards me. He sends me a commanding glare.

STOP GLARING AT ME ALREADY, YOU DEMON!

"Actually, he'll help out too!"

"I have no interest in -"

"Nope! Too late to back out now!" Ignoring whatever he has to say, I dragged him off to the fields.

"Why do I have to do this?" He asks, not budging a bit as we got to the fields.

"For the fun of it! I mean you don't have anything to do right?" I grinned at him.

He glared at me. Well if glares can kill, I probably died over 200 times now. "I despise humans. However, I will help under one condition."