Chapter 15

Yuki's POV

"Wake up, Yuki." Sesshomaru said as he placed me down on the ground.

Why would he wake me up? I was just in the middle of a good dream.  I rubbed my eyes as I groaned and followed in to the outskirt of a human village.... A lot of humans and perhaps one or two yokai? Hold on.... I thought Sesshomaru hates human, so why did he brought me here?

I skim around my surrounding as we enter the human village and surprisingly, none of them are bothered or paid any attention to our presence as a matter of fact, none of them seem bothered.

Does he come here often?

"Lord Sesshomaru! Jaken-sama! It's been a while! How are you guys?" A girl with small pig tail on the side of her head asked with a big smile as she raced towards us.

She....know them?

"You actually......grew taller then me, Rin." Jaken said gloomily.

I think he's hurt, I mean he is short after all, he is an imp. And I suppose her name is Rin.

"Rin, stop running!" A boy said running up to her as she halted in front of us. I'd say that boy is about one or two years older than her. He has freckles one his face.

"Um.....Is someone going to explain th----"

"Well if it isn't Sesshomaru. Did you came to steal tetsusaiga?" A guy in red robe asked. He have silver hair just like Sesshomaru but he has cat, no....fox,no.......dog ears?!

So he's a hanyou!!! Oh my god, this is the first time I've ever seen a hanyou and his ears are so cute!!! I want to touch them!!!! ><

"Lord Sesshomaru has no intention to take that chipped sword of yours!" Jaken said.

Sword? What sword? Don't care I want to touch his ears.

"What are you doing?" Sesshomaru questioned as he grabbed the collar of my kimono.

"I want to touch his ears." I replied, my eyes are probably glittering right now.

"Fuck off!" The guy stated.

"How rude!" What a rude guy not to mention he has a fowl mouth! Hold up.... I have a fowl mouth from time to time too..... -_-;

"Inu-yasha! SIT! a girl with black hair said as Inu-yasha fell face down making contact with the ground with a loud 'thud'.

Is...she a priestess?

"Ah, Lady Kagome, Lord Sesshomaru came to visit." Rin said.

Lady Kagome? So she is a priestess?

"Did you come to see Rin, Onii-sama?" The girl 'Kagome' asked.