Chapter 1

[Louis]

It was a boring Saturday afternoon, I was in my room just finishing my homework for school since I had nothing better to do. After I was done with my homework I decided that I wasn't going to do much so I just watched YouTube on my phone for a little while.

It was late afternoon when I got a text from my best friend Liam, he asked me if I wanted to hang out at the mall, and of course I said yes because why wouldn't say yes to hanging out with my best friend. 

I quickly get up off my bed and head over to my closet to get dressed, it didn't take very much time for me to figure out what I was gonna wear, I never really like to dress up so I just went for something simple. I picked out a black T-shirt and a black pair of ripped skinny jeans. 

After I got dressed I headed downstairs to say goodbye to my mom, she never really cared where I went, as long as I'm safe and she knows who I'm hanging out with she never really had a problem with me just leaving to hang out with friends. 

"Hey mom, I'm going to go hang out with Liam at the mall if that's okay?" I knew it would be okay but it was good to ask anyway.

"Yes of course, just don't be home too late. Also, I probably won't be home when you get back because I am going to work a double shift today" She always worked a double shift, I kinda wish that she could be home more often but I had no say in it, and plus she is trying her best and I love her for that.

"Okay, well I better get going so I don't miss the bus, Love you!" I put on my shoes and headed for the door. 

"I love you too" Just like that I walked out of the place that I love to call home. 

After I left my house I started walking to the bus stop, it wasn't far from my house, only a ten minute walk. But I liked the walk, it was nice. I could see people's yards and what flowers they have plated this year, I loved seeing the trees and flowers as I walked past them, it was oddly calming to me. As I approached the bus stop I saw that no one was there which was a relief for me because I didn't like standing there awkwardly waiting for the bus with a random person that I didn't know. 

Once I got onto the bus I walked to the very back to sit down so people didn't notice me very much, I didn't like it when people looked at me, it always seems like they are judging me in some way, I never did like being in public alone it felt like all eyes were on me and I didn't like that, but it was only when I was alone when I was with Liam I could be as loud and annoying as I can possibly be without worrying about all the looks we were getting, I know it's weird but that's just who I am. Once I made my way to the back and sat down I pulled out my headphones from my backpack and put them in hoping that the music could help me block out my thoughts. while I was on the bus. 

Once the bus came to a full stop in front of the mall I got up and thanked the bus driver, I always found it disrespectful if you didn't thank them, they just drove you to your destination, I know it's their job to do it but I always liked to thank them because it was the polite thing to do.

I got off the bus and started walking towards the mall. As I came closer to the mall I saw the brown haired lad that I was glad to call my best friend leaning against a pull looking down at his phone with a wide smile on his face. This made me wonder what he was so happy about, don't get me wrong Liam is a relatively happy guy but not this happy.

I took my headphones out and put them into my backpack and proceeded to walk closer to him to say hello. 

"Hey Liam!" I was now beside him, I couldn't see what was on his phone because he put it away before I could see anything. I wasn't trying to snoop but I was curious okay don't come after me for being a curious person.