Chapter 5

[Louis]

After class, I went straight for my last class of the day, ignoring Harry while I walked. I really don't want to see him today, why couldn't he see that, I just want to be alone, is that so bad?

When I arrived at my last class of the day I went straight to the back of the class where I usually sat, and of course, Harry sat next to me. He didn't say anything but I wanted to know why he always sits next to me when he has the chance. The teacher started their lesson and I decided it was the best time to ask him why. Mostly because I don't care for what the teacher is saying at this moment so I didn't care for what I was missing

"Why do you always sit next to me? You are popular, you should be sitting with the other popular kids and not ruin your reputation by sitting with the ugly kid"

Harry didn't say anything for a second when he did he looked at me in the eyes. and took a deep breath before responding "I don't care what people think, and for the record, you're not ugly." Bullshit, that's a load of bullshit

"Okay, then what am I, if I'm not ugly then what am I. I'm the kid that pushes everyone away, I'm the kid that everyone hates" 

"I don't hate you"

"That is bullshit and you know it"

"It's not. Why do you think I hate you, why do you think I don't want to be your friend when I do and I have told you that on multiple occasions." I don't say anything I just look away from him and look at the whiteboard where the teacher is writing stuff down that I don't understand. "Louis"

I look back at him and he has a sad look on his face, "Because'" I stand up and look down at him "Because it's true" I then walk up to the teacher and ask if I could go to the bathroom. 

I walk out of the classroom and head to my locker where I got out my backpack, I had put it in there because I didn't need it anymore. I then headed out the front doors and to the bus stop, I checked when the bus was going to come, it was going to arrive in five minutes.

When the bus arrived I had my headphones in so I couldn't hear it but I saw it stop in front of me. I got on and walked to the back of the bus, I sat down and looked out of the window until I felt the bus move a few seconds after I sat down.

...

It was the weekend now and I had nothing to do, Liam was with Niall so I didn't have anyone to hang out with.

I went downstairs to greet my mom but she wasn't there, I didn't think she was working today since it was Saturday and she doesn't work on weekends very much, but to my surprise, I saw a note on the fridge saying she was called into work. I mean I love my mom but I really wish she was home more often. 

I just wanted to spend the day with someone, someone to distract me from my thoughts and the thought of cutting my arm. Since that day in the bathroom, the urge to cut had grown more and more, after that I had cut a more few times. It doesn't hurt as much anymore, I'm getting more use to it, but it still hurt to touch. I can't wear short sleeves anymore which I don't like very much but I can deal with it.

I want to go somewhere but I have no one to go with and I don't like going to places alone. But I think I have found somewhere to go, I'll go to the park and hang out there alone, ya that sounds really sad. But I have nothing better to do other than be alone in a park.