Chapter 12

[Louis]

I slowly start to wake up and I can feel Harry's arms around me. I don't open my eyes yet, I just lay there with my face buried into his chest. 

He smells so good, like honey and lavender, I love the smell of lavender. 

I can feel his chest rise with every breath, I start to feel butterflies in my stomach. I want to stay here for as long as I can, I feel so safe here. 

I slowly lift my head and Harry's hand on my head falls behind me. I look up and see Harry's face. He's sleeping, I love how he looks when he is sleeping, I love the way he looks all the time. 

My eyes scan over every single inch of his face. His lips look as soft as pillows and his dimples that show a bit with every breath he takes. 

I  smile and move my head back to his chest and close my eyes. 

I don't know what time it is but I honestly don't care, I just want to be here for as long as I can. I want to stay here with Harry. 

After a few minutes, I can feel Harry's grip tighten around my waist. I don't move I just stay there. Harry doesn't try to wake me up, all he does is kiss the top of my head lightly and place his hand back on my head. He starts to play with my hair a bit while I try not to smile like an idiot, but of course, I fail.

I lift my head up a bit and I can see Harry looking down at me with a smile. I smile back at him. I fucking love his smile. 

I quickly lean up and I connect our lips. 

The kiss is short but sweet. I love the way his lips are so soft and sweet like cherries, I wish I could kiss them forever, but sadly I can't. 

Harry pulls away from the kiss first. He looks into my eyes, I don't look away from them, I just stare into his beautiful green eyes. I don't get nervous when I look into his eyes, I can't even hold eye contact with my best friend. 

"Hi" I whisper. 

"Hey" Harry whispers back with a smile on his face. 

I rest my head against his chest, I can hear his heartbeat and I smile to myself only for a second though. 

I start to think. 

Why does he even want me here, why would he want to be laying here with me? I mean why would someone want to kiss me or want to spend time with me. He probably doesn't want me to be here why would he. 

I can feel my eyes start to burn. I can't cry right now, I won't let myself. I don't want Harry to see me cry again, he has seen me cry one too many times. I need him to think I'm okay. I can't let him see my arm no matter what, he will probably stop talking to me, he will hate me even more than he already does. 

I can feel hot tears start to run down my cheeks. No fuck I can't cry right now. 

I move my face deeper into his chest as the tears run down my face. 

"Louis are you okay?" He tries to pull me back from his chest but I don't let him. 

"Lou please are you okay" I let out a quiet sob, I really hope he didn't hear that. Harry tries to pull me back again. 

"Stop" My voice was shaky. 

"Sunshine please" 

"I'm sorry" 

"It's okay, tell me what's wrong" I finally let him pull me away from his chest. 

"Oh my god, love what's the matter"