Chapter 24

[Louis] 

We arrive back at my house after a few hours and we walk into the kitchen where we see my mom cooking dinner. 

"Where have you guys been" How the fuck does she knows we're in the kitchen, she isn't even looking at me. 

"We just went to a cafe to get some coffee" I look at Harry who is standing beside me and smile 

"Well I hope you didn't eat anything" 

"Oh we didn't we just got some coffee" 

"Okay good, well dinner is gonna be ready in an hour" 

"Awesome, we'll be in the living room" I take Harry's hand in mine and pull him into the living room. 

"So babe, what do you want to do" We sit down on the couch and I rest my head on his shoulder. 

"I don't know" He puts his hand behind my waist and holds me tight to his side. 

"That's not very helpful" He pinches my cheeks and I laugh. 

"Let's just watch a show on Netflix" 

"I like that idea" 

We scroll through Netflix and pick a show. I move closer to Harry as the show plays on the tv. 

An hour later my mom calls us for dinner. We both get up and walk to the dining room and take our seats at the table. 

"Everything looks so good thanks mom" 

"Well it's Christmas so it's my job to make good food" 

"I guess so" 

"Yes thank you, Mrs. Tomlinson" 

"Oh please call me Jay" 

... 

I stand outside of my house waiting for Harry to come to pick me up for school. It was quite cold out, I had a sweater and a long sleeve-t on, paired with grey sweats and black vans. 

I see Harry's car pull in front of my house and I walk through the driveway to the side of the road and get into the car. 

"Hey babe how are you" I look at him as I sit down 

"I'm fine" He looked at me and placed his hand on my thigh 

"Why just fine" I look at his hand on my thigh and move away slightly 

"I'm just tired" 

"Are you sure, you seem kind of off" 

"No, I'm okay, I promise" I look up at him and give a small smile. 

"You would tell me if something was wrong right?" 

"Of course" 

"Okay, I trust you" He leans over and pecks me on the lips before driving off. 

We arrive at the school soon after and we pull into the parking lot. I'm so tired, I don't want to go to school today, I don't want to see people right now. 

"Love, you okay" I snap out of my daydreaming and look at my boyfriend. 

"Mh, yeah I'm okay. Let's go" I grab my bag and get out of the car. 

"Baby wait up" He runs up and puts an arm around my waist and I swarm a bit in his grip. "Are you sure you're okay" He makes me stop walking and makes me face him, I just look down at our feet and I don't say anything. "You don't seem okay, what's wrong"