Chapter 11

[Harry]

Louis and I make our way to the cafeteria, when we arrive we spot Niall, Liam and Zayn in the lunch line, Louis and I walk over to them and join them where they were standing. 

"Hey guys, how are you all doing?" Everyone looked over at us, Niall had an arm around Liam's waist and Zayn was standing next to his girlfriend. 

"I'm good, and how about yourself?" Niall smiles at me, he takes a quick look at Louis who is standing right next to me, I look over at him and he is looking at the ground. 

He's nervous. 

I place my arm around his shoulders and pull him closer to me, I can feel him tense up for a minute before relaxing. 

We move up the lunch line until we are at the front of the line, I still have my arm around Louis's shoulder. I look down at him and smile before asking if he wanted anything for lunch.

"Oh no it's okay, I don't want to waste your money" He looks up at me for a quick second before looking straight ahead. 

"You're not wasting my money at all. And again, why would I be offering to buy something for you if I didn't actually want to buy it for you." Louis sighs and looks up at me.

"I guess I'll just get a muffin, I'm not that hungry anyways"

"Are you sure that's all you want?" He nods his head and we make our way up the counter.

"Hi, can I get two muffins and that will be all." I take my arm off of Louis's shoulders while I fish my wallet out of my pockets. I pay for our food and we go join the others that are sat at a table.

I sit next to Niall and Louis sits next to me and Zayn. Louis looks like he is in his own little world at the moment so I decided not to disturb him. 

I feel a small nudge on my arm, I quickly turn my head and see Niall and Liam smirking at me. 

"What are you two smirking about" They look at each other and then look back at me, okay that's a little creepy but alright then.

"So are you guys official yet?" Liam whispers so only Niall and I can hear

"Um" I turn my head towards Louis and he still looks like he is in his own little la-la land. "I'm not quite sure" I lower my voice just in case.

"You should know if you are official or not" Liam looks me dead in the eyes. It looks like he is staring right into my soul. 

"Aren't you're his best friend, I'm sure he tells you everything about us"

"I mean he does tell me everything but he hasn't told me if you guys are official yet. So are ya"

"How the hell am I suppose to know that" Liam just shrugs

"You're basically going out with him already" I roll my eyes and look over at Niall.

"And do you have something to say as well?" Niall shakes his head.

"I'm just here for the entertainment" Liam elbows him softly, "Li babe, I'm kidding"

I look over at Louis, he has his head resting on his arms face down to the table. I place a hand on his back and he quickly flinches. 

"Are you okay Lou?" 

"Ya I'm fine, sorry I was just not expecting that, sorry"

"Don't be sorry, you did nothing wrong." He gives me a small smile. I look over all his features, god he's gorgeous I wish he could see that.