Chapter 15

[Louis]

"Hey you guys can't do that in here, it's very disrespectful" I back away from the kiss and look to my right to see a lady maybe in her early thirties. I let go of Harry's waist and back up but Harry grabs my arm preventing me from moving any further. 

"Excuse me, we weren't doing anything wrong so you can mind your own business" I move close to Harry as he spoke. I don't want to be here anymore. 

"There are a million things wrong with, this" The lady points from me to Harry. 

"There is nothing wrong with being with an amazingly beautiful man, so if you have nothing good to say you can leave us the fuck alone, you got that" I move behind Harry, trying my hardest to make myself as small as I can at this moment. 

"It's disgusting that's what it is, so if you could take both of your god sinning asses out of this mall because it's disturbing everyone here" Harry squeezes my arm tighter than he was before. I want to leave. 

"You are the only person in this mall who gives a crap so you can take your homophobic ass and leave us alone, and if you don't you're going to regret it." I want to leave, can I leave. I can feel my eyes start to burn, I don't want to cry I just want to leave. 

"Is that a threat" 

"Yes, yes it is" 

"I can call the police and charge you with giving a death threat." 

"When did I ever say it was a death threat, I just said it was a threat. So now can you leave us alone" Harry walks away with my arm in his hand. 

We walk down the hall, well Harry walks while he pulls me along with him. We stop when we get to the food court. 

"Lou are you okay?" Harry moves me so I stood in front of him. I look up at him, he has soft eyes, like he wants to apologize about something. 

"Oh yeah, I'm fine" 

"Are you sure" 

"Yes I'm sure" 

"Love, you can tell me if you aren't okay, you know that right" My eyes start to water up again, I wish I could tell him if I'm okay or not, but if I do then he would try to help me, but there is nothing he can help with. "Lou, are you still there" I snap out of my thoughts and look back up at him. 

"I'm okay" 

"Alright, if you say so" 

"I do say so" Harry smiles and pulls me into a hug. He knows I don't like hugs very much so he pulls back quickly. 

"I'm sorry, I forgot" His voice is soft and gentle. 

"It's okay" I pull him close to me and wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest. It takes a second before he wraps his arms around my shoulders. 

"Hey look we found the two love birds" I look over to my left and see Liam, Niall and Zayn. I keep my head on his chest as the three walk towards us. 

"So did you guys get your nails painted?" Liam walks up to me and places his hands on my shoulder. I take a step back and let my grip on Harry go, and I turn to Liam. 

"Yes, we did. Look" I excitedly put my hands out in front of me for the boys to see. They all gathered around me and Harry to take a look at our freshly painted nails. 

"They look amazing, both of yours" Liam looks up at me and smiles and pulls me into a tight hug. He whispers into my ear. "Does he make you happy" I whisper a yes back. "Okay good, that means I don't have to beat anyone up yet" I laugh and pull back from the hug.